4.0b3 release

kc8yds

This problem should have been fixed with the latest build of 4.0b3 package, please download it and give it a try.

downloaded and installed but am still getting the problem and had to go right back to 3.3.22

got 46 copies of this in my email
"At [05/Dec/2008:15:52:51 -0600], web server with pid=11873 received unexpected signal=11, no core file is created. A new instance of web server will be started automatically!"

if you would like to take a look at it i'll send you the server login sometime between Friday night/Saturday to take a look

kc8yds

are you still doing anything to the server? the panel is responding very slowly along with the websites on it -- this has only happened since you worked on the version 4

also its showing up "Running short of concurrent connections." warnings

kc8yds

pages are loading only partially on sites and in the panel (the ip i gave you)/config/confMgr.php?m=serv look at the bottom if you dont see what i am saying reload a few times --- i am getting the same results on the sites on that server as well

specifically failing at 16,384 bytes into the transfer

it is not loading slowly anymore though :)

also a minor thing not a bug but improvement --- add php 5.2.7 to the /utility/buildPHP.php page

I've tried version, downloaded today.

For me php suexec is not working. With it enabled I get:

2008-12-12 13:37:36.062 [INFO] [72.30.79.111:58715-0#APVH_DOMAIN.com] connection to [uds://tmp/lshttpd/APVH_DOMAIN.com_Suphp.sock] on request #0, Connection timed out!

and loading the url shows a time out error

With it turned off everything works correctly

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
For me php suexec is not working. With it enabled I get:

2008-12-12 13:37:36.062 [INFO] [72.30.79.111:58715-0#APVH_DOMAIN.com] connection to [uds://tmp/lshttpd/APVH_DOMAIN.com_Suphp.sock] on request #0, Connection timed out!
This problem has been fixed in the updated 4.0b3 package.

is there any chance to version for freebsd? 6.x or 7.x (standard version)
It is available now.

Tony

For anyone out there who was brave enough to run it were you able to get SSI to work? I tried and I ended up with litespeed completly crashing out when someone visted a page with SSI. I ended up having to restart litespeed manually then switch the versions before there was another visitor on a page with ssi.

Crash dump sent already but curious if anyone was able to get it to work.

Tony

I found something odd with the mod_security support. I use the following ruleset to turn it off for a specific domain:

Code:
SecRule SERVER_NAME "domain.com" phase:1,nolog,allow,ctl:ruleEngine=off
It does not seem to work with the LiteSpeed mod_security support.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
Yes, it should. However, it may be disabled by default due to "option IncludesNOEXEC", Apache's document is a bit vague on this. So, we may need to adjust the default behavior.

You can try "#include virtual" see if it works.