LiteSpeed Cache with MySQL usage

Hello,

I use LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress on most of my sites, but although there is some caching being done by the litespeed cache plugin + litespeed server, I notice database queries, litespeed cache would not have to avoid?

How does Litespeed cache actually work and how does it cache? Why are there database queries on cached pages?

I disabled ESI on a website, I don't need it. But I notice SQL MySQL queries and there are no administrators logged in, just non-logged-in visitors accessing the site on cached links.

It's normal?
Because the function of LiteSpeed Cache for wordpress is to reduce the load, mainly avoiding databases, why is this happening? I tested other cache plugins and when using the public cache, no SQL queries arrive.

Because of this situation, I have doubts about the functionality of the litespeed cache for wordpress, out of curiosity and doubt.

AndreyPopov

How does Litespeed cache actually work and how does it cache? Why are there database queries on cached pages?
LSCache save cached pages as static HTML files.
if this static HTML file contains js script that query database then you have query to database from cached file.

like for me:
Пряжа Alize Puffy 146 ( Алізе Пуффі Пуффи Ализе ) для в'язання дитячих пледів, іграшок, декоративних подушок, шарфів, балаклав - купити в Україні в інтернет-магазині "Пряжа-shop" (priazha-shop.com)

standard price - 67
special price - 60

if no special price then js script draw only one standard price.
if special price then js script draw strikethrough standard price and special price (this page saved to cache).

js script always check standard and special prices from database and if standard or special prices changed then re-draw price (even on cached page)

LSCache save cached pages as static HTML files.
if this static HTML file contains js script that query database then you have query to database from cached file.

like for me:
Пряжа Alize Puffy 146 ( Алізе Пуффі Пуффи Ализе ) для в'язання дитячих пледів, іграшок, декоративних подушок, шарфів, балаклав - купити в Україні в інтернет-магазині "Пряжа-shop" (priazha-shop.com)

standard price - 67
special price - 60

if no special price then js script draw only one standard price.
if special price then js script draw strikethrough standard price and special price (this page saved to cache).

js script always check standard and special prices from database and if standard or special prices changed then re-draw price (even on cached page)
Sure, but websites don't have JS codes that request wordpress ajax or manipulate the database. These are sites that after the cache is carried out there are no changes except in situations where the post changes. They are news portals so everything is thought about optimization, performance and cache.