Mediawiki Plugin Woes

Balerion

Does anyone have experience with the Mediawiki plugin? I've found two sites (via Wikiapiary) that seem to be using it successfully, and am trying to add a third to that list with a staging site for a wiki I hope to bring live to a new server. Currently, we depend on Varnish+Nginx for the wiki, and performance is quite good... but I thought it could be better, and since we need to move servers soon anyways, I thought I'd get a head start and test some things.

But despite trying to follow instructions, I seem incapable of getting the Mediawiki plugin to work for my site in real-world application. Somehow -- and I don't know how -- the LS Cache Check is returning hits... but I can't actually get it to do so when browsing, and I don't know why at all. Are there obvious steps I should follow to try and figure out the disparity between them? I've gone through documentation and nothing leaps out at me.

FWIW, I use Incognito mode to clear any cookies and so on when testing.

Thanks!

serpent_driver

I've just installed MediaWiki and LScache extension on LiteSpeed Enterprise (not OLS) and it works as expected, so you should ask OLS support (again) what is wrong with your OLS installtion.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Join https://www.cachecrawler.com - Lightning fast Cache Warmup Crawler for Wordpress, OpenCart, PrestaShop, W3 Total Cache, WP Rocket, Shopware and Magento.

Last edited: