New install - EA4 PHP 5.4 not installed!

Hi guys,

So I just installed the new 5.3 version on another server. Running cPanel EasyApache 5.6 -> 7.2 php versions. When I click on LiteSpeed plugin in WHM I get the
Code:
Some pre-built EasyApache PHP installations may be missing the timezoneDB extension. This will severely impact PHP performance. Resolve Now
If I click on "resolve now" it tries to add
Code:
EA4 PHP 5.4 not installed!
EA4 PHP 5.5 not installed!
From the web admin console I removed 5.4 and 5.5 under "External App" and "Script Handler" tabs. Restarted LiteSpeed and still the same thing shows...

Any idea on how to clear it?

Thank you in advance!

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
no need to clear it. It is just a notice. ea-phpxx doesn't build timezoneDB extension to it and it may impact the performance. Our script is a patch to check all ea-php offerred version and install timezoneDB for the one installed. If some EA4 php version not installed, it is fine.

I just wasn't sure why it's checking PHP 5.4 and 5.5 since neither version is installed on the server.
Ok so it should be fine, just a notice at this point. Wish there was a way to remove the notice though to make it "clean" :).
Thank you @Pong.

Michael A

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Aldin,

I will take a look into making the notice behave better in the future. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Regards,
-Michael