[solved] LiteSpeed Web Server version 5.2.6-ent is available, please update your installation. Error

Hello ,

I am getting the following message:

LiteSpeed Web Server version 5.2.6-ent is available, please update your installation. The problem is that when I check the system it was running 5.26 (build 2), however no way to upgrade thru cPanel so I upgraded via ssh to the latest version which according to Litespeed is version 5.2.7 (WHM list it as 5.2.7 (build 2) 0 why is I am getting the error? I noticed that it is listed in the News it is listed as 5.2.7?

Thanks

Jon K

Administrator
Staff member
Are you still receiving this error after updating to the latest 5.2.7? Usually this message will pop up when you are on a newer build than what we have pushed to auto update. Which usually happens 1-2 weeks after we release a new build/version.

Are you still receiving this error after updating to the latest 5.2.7? Usually this message will pop up when you are on a newer build than what we have pushed to auto update. Which usually happens 1-2 weeks after we release a new build/version.

yes I am still receiving this error after updating to 5.2.7