https://www.priazha-shop.com

Home
Product Catalog
Product Categories
Product details
Manufacturers (All) /brands

LiteSpeed cache present

but on each manufacturer pages like /bbb no LiteSpeed cache

what mask I must add on Page Settings to enable LiteSpeed cache on manufacturer pages?

Last edited:

serpent_driver

I don't know the answer to your question, but the way you use LiteSpeed cache doesn't make sense. If you embed all your styles inline it will increase page load time dramatically. You should have less than 100ms for loading main document and not > 1500ms!

AndreyPopov

I don't know the answer to your question, but the way you use LiteSpeed cache doesn't make sense. If you embed all your styles inline it will increase page load time dramatically. You should have less than 100ms for loading main document and not > 1500ms!
LScache installed, enabled and used.

and for example load speed https://www.priazha-shop.com/alize 1.08s
page with infinitive scroll and filter and contain more than 1500 products - I think, cache for this page is necessary.

may be problem in that:
to use Journal Filter on Manufacturer page Journal's developer say add % in Opencart Manufacturer layout?

Attachments

serpent_driver

Get the answer for your manufacturer caching problem from support and if you want I tell you why you are wrong how you use LiteSpeed cache. In my mind you should solve this wrong use first before you try to get your manufacturer pages get cached.

serpent_driver

Cache reduces time to generate the content before it can be sent to the client. Cache doesn't reduce data. If you embed all your styles (css) inline instead of storing it in css files, styles cannot be cached in browser cache and forces to load all data foreach page request again, again and again. In your case users must load too much data and that is why your page is too slow. All cache benefits will be killed by the way where and how you define css styles.

Fix that and you will get a much faster loading shop and get all benefits from LiteSpeed cache.

AndreyPopov

Cache reduces time to generate the content before it can be sent to the client. Cache doesn't reduce data. If you embed all your styles (css) inline instead of storing it in css files, styles cannot be cached in browser cache and forces to load all data foreach page request again, again and again. In your case users must load too much data and that is why your page is too slow. All cache benefits will be killed by the way where and how you define css styles.

Fix that and you will get a much faster loading shop and get all benefits from LiteSpeed cache.
thanks.
combine and minify CSS are default settings in Perfomance of Journal3
I soon try disable combine and minife CSS.
may other options also can change?

but LSCache on manufacturer pages still actually interesting.

Attachments

Last edited:

serpent_driver

To combine and minify CSS doesn't solve it and hasn't something to with inline css. Disable inline css switch!

If you don't get answer from support regarding your issue with cache on manufacturer pages, use OpenCart forum. There are a lot of users they also use LiteSpeed cache.

AndreyPopov

Disable inline css switch!
great thanks!

If you don't get answer from support regarding your issue with cache on manufacturer pages, use OpenCart forum. There are a lot of users they also use LiteSpeed cache.
not sure that is Opencart issue. more possibility that is Journal3 issue.
it's not critical
waiting for answer from LightSpeed support.

Last edited:

AndreyPopov

probably find where another problem with manufacturer pages.

I use mod to disable page tag on manufacturer pages when use Journal

in catalog/controller/product/manufacturer.php I replace

Code:
$url .= '&page=' . $this->request->get['page'];
with this:
Code:
if (defined('JOURNAL3_ACTIVE')) {
      $url .= '';
       } else {
    $url .= '&page=' . $this->request->get['page'];
}
any ideas how try to solve?

AndreyPopov

If you remove your name (your name != tag == nobody) how should someone know who you are?
site work correctly.
Journal use infinity scroll for pages. no 1 2 3 4 .... Last on page.
by default Journal show 4 pages in infinity scroll why scroll screen.

Journal use it's own pagination https://www.priazha-shop.com/bbb?page=3 and etc.
Journal replace &page= to ?page=

reasons why I add mod:
when click to manufacturer, for example https://www.priazha-shop.com/bbb, Opencart (without mod) always redirect and show https://www.priazha-shop.com/bbb&page=1

in my opinion show bbb&page=1 is not right. and Opencart not show this for example for category or catalog

what? pagination work. all pages show correctly. page tag work.
only no LSCache on they.

Last edited:

serpent_driver

Again, if you (or mod) remove the tag, but LScache needs this tag, cache cannot work. To get LScache work with this mod LScache plugin must be modified.

serpent_driver

Find a developer who will do that. This cannot be done with 2 lines of copy & paste code. As a result of any modification you will never more participate of standard LScache plugin for Opencart. Then, it will be a "AndreyPopov LScache Plugin for OpenCart".

AndreyPopov

Find a developer who will do that.
I hope LSCache developers have answers. and waiting for help.

with LSCache site become faster. but exist some problems with use.
no LSCache on manufacturer pages not main problem.
more main problems with Separate View for Mobility Device :(
but I think to solve problem step by step from simple to complexly.

serpent_driver

I hope LSCache developers have answers. and waiting for help.
Ask LiteSpeed support if they have any plan to expand cache plugin.

more main problems with Separate View for Mobility Device :(
but I think to solve problem step by step from simple to complexly.
If you use 3rd party functions, mods or themes you cannot expect that cache plugin can support custom modifications as a universal plugin for every case. If you really need these custom mods you will have to find someone who will modify cache plugin for your need. Otherwise you must find a compromise.

AndreyPopov

Ask LiteSpeed support if they have any plan to expand cache plugin.
already asked. but waiting for answer week or more is not right support, but I have not other choices :(

If you use 3rd party functions, mods or themes you cannot expect that cache plugin can support custom modifications as a universal plugin for every case. If you really need these custom mods you will have to find someone who will modify cache plugin for your need. Otherwise you must find a compromise.
like I write early, the last version of LSCache for Opencart 1.3.1 added support for Journal theme Separate Mobile View for tablet

Journal have separate view for:
- desktop
- mobile:
a) tablet
b) phone

but this, may be, for this thread

Last edited: