503 Service Unavailable The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

Hi,

I have the problem in the subject. Since Saturday 30.09 this problem appeared on https://alwaysintrend.ro/.
I spoke to the hosts and they managed to disable your plugin - it seems that it conflicts with one of the installed plugins after some updates. They found this error:

"[30-Sep-2023 06:13:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "LiteSpeed\Core" not found in /home/alwaysin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/litespeed-cache.php:183
Stack trace:
0 /home/alwaysin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/litespeed-cache.php(186): run_litespeed_cache()
1 /home/alwaysin/public_html/wp-settings.php(462): include_once('/home/alwaysin/...')
2 /home/alwaysin/public_html/wp-config.php(107): require_once('/home/alwaysin/...')
3 /home/alwaysin/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/alwaysin/...')
4 /home/alwaysin/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('/home/alwaysin/...')
5 /home/alwaysin/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/alwaysin/...')

thrown in /home/alwaysin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/litespeed-cache.php on line 183
[30-Sep-2023 06:13:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "WPEL_Settings_Page" not found in /home/alwaysin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-external-links/includes/class-wpel-plugin.php:67"

Later I said to try again to activate it and the same error appeared. This time it was a problem with woocommerce, but it didn't give me an error like above.
Only after a database restore was ok, but your plugin remained inactive.
I know I had activated a preset of the plugin, I think it was the penultimate preset in the plugin. Updates are set to automatic, I don't like to leave them disabled...
Now I don't have any caching plugin on the site, I even had good results with yours, regarding speed and other settings...
Let me know if you can check - let me give you a user/pass to check.

Thx
Andrei